Thursday, October 1, 2009

PLEASE - Bear With Me!!!!

[UPDATE]
STAY TUNED, the new FanHuddle website should be up sometime this evening!!!
It's October 1st - the launch date for FanHuddle and, yes, the site is up and running, but I don't think it's quite ready for readers / visitors right now because my URL is not yet "live."

So I'm posting this to ask all of you for your patience as I figure out what's going on. According to our "contracts," we are not able to write any posts on our old blogs, so all my current news is at the new site which SHOULD be up sometime today since they haven't told us otherwise.

This has been quite the undertaking, so I'm just hoping (and asking for) you all stick by me as things around here won't be "business as usual" for a little bit -- but IT'LL BE WORTH IT!!!!!

THANKS GUYS (I'll TRY to keep you posted)!!!!!

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!!

No comments: