Friday, October 30, 2009

PENGUINS PLAYLIST -- Jay McKee (Part 2)

(these playlists also appear as a widget on the right hand side of this blog)!!

SONG / ARTIST:

  • Romeo and Juliet -- Dire Straits
  • The Venus Song (I'm Ready) -- Wyclef Jean (theme song for Venus Williams)
  • I Gotta Feeling -- Black Eyed Peas
  • Infinity 2008 -- Josh Guru Project
  • Whatever You Like -- T.I.
  • Disarm -- Smashing Pumpkins
  • When the Sun Goes Down -- Kenny Chesney
  • My Immortal -- Evanescence
  • Zoe Jane - Staind

What I'm hoping to do eventually is find a widget that I can just load the songs of each player on my blog, so check back soon (I remember seeing / using one before, it's just a matter of finding it again!)!!

I compiled these lists by listening to the "Penguins Playlists" on Penguins HD2 radio station.

No comments: