Wednesday, October 14, 2009

PENGUINS PLAYLIST -- Mike Rupp

(these playlists also appear as a widget on the right hand side of this blog)!!

[he's a country kind of a guy!]
SONG / ARTIST:
  • Free and Easy (Down the Road I Go) -- Dierks Bentley (THANKS, "Nofaves!")
  • I Love Your Love the Most -- Eric Church
  • Sideways -- Dierks Bentley
  • Big Green Tractor -- Jason Aldean
  • What Was I Thinkin' -- Dierks Bentley
  • Check Yes or No -- George Strait
  • Welcome to the Future -- Brad Paisley
  • Boondocks -- Little Big Town
  • Hot Mama -- Trace Adkins
  • Honky Tonk Badonkadonk -- Trace Adkins
  • Lot of Leaving Left To Do -- Dierks Bentley

What I'm hoping to do eventually is find a widget that I can just load the songs of each player on my blog, so check back soon (I remember seeing / using one before, it's just a matter of finding it again!)!!

I compiled these lists by listening to the "Penguins Playlists" on Penguins HD2 radio station.

No comments: