Sunday, October 4, 2009

I'm Asking for Your Patience!

Hey gang, seeing as how this is the first time the FanHuddle network has launched and that we've been having some issues with the site, I ask you again to PLEASE BE PATIENT AND BEAR WITH ME!!

All of us at the network are doing what we can to make this transition smooth, but nothing ever works out that way. I'm trying to do what I can to make it easy for you guys to navigate from here to there and I've had to make a few decisions on my own that actually go against my contract, but my ultimate goal is to keep my followers / readers happy and interested.

What I'll be trying to do is keep posts in both places (which I'm not actually allowed to do). So I would also ask that if you follow me on the blog here to continue to follow here until there aren't any issues over at the new network -- HANG OUT WITH ME HERE (at the old blog).

PLEASE hang in there with me - this is a difficult time for me and the entire network as we're trying to work out the kinks (and I have less control over my blog than I used to), but my followers / readers are important to me and if I didn't think this would end up being better for both of us, I would never have agreed to do it!!

THANKS!!!

LET'S GO PENS!!!!!!!!

No comments: