Tuesday, October 13, 2009

PENGUINS PLAYLIST -- Brooks Orpik

(these playlists also appear on the right hand side of this blog)!!

[he's a BIG Pearl Jam fan!]!!

SONG / ARTIST:
  • Hail, Hail -- Pearl Jam
  • Corduroy -- Pearl Jam
  • Glorified G -- Pearl Jam
  • Given to Fly -- Pearl Jam
  • Life Wasted -- Pearl Jam
  • In Hiding -- Pearl Jam
  • The Fixer -- Pearl Jam (NEW release; 09/2009)
  • State of Love and Trust -- Pearl Jam
  • Spin the Black Circle -- Pearl Jam
  • Elderly Woman Behind The Counter In A Small Town -- Pearl Jam

What I'm hoping to do eventually is find a widget that I can just load the songs of each player on my blog, so check back soon (I remember seeing / using one before, it's just a matter of finding it again!)!!

I compiled these lists by listening to the "Penguins Playlists" on Penguins HD2 radio station.

No comments: