Sunday, June 29, 2008

Ron Cook = JOKE!

I know that originally one of my reasons for starting this blog was to alleviate some of the hatred I have for Ron Cook (a.k.a. "Grumpy Old Man Cook"); however, if this blog diminished any strong hatred I had for him, it didn't take long to refresh my memory or the hatred today. All I had to do was read his ridiculous article, "Penguins have right to sign elsewhere," and I began to envision forks sticking in his head!

Honestly, I don't know why I even wasted my time reading the article, but I did. And it left my blood boiling just because of what an idiot he is! Why does he cover hockey? He knows absolutely nothing about it! All he ever likes to do is complain and cut on fans - that's the only thing he's good for!

Yes, the Penguins, or any other players in the NHL for that matter, do have absolutely every right to sign elsewhere, but do we need to be so dramatic and anti-fan about the entire matter? He's the crock!

Gee - that feels better (mission accomplished)!!

No comments: