Saturday, June 28, 2008

OK - You GOT Me!

In my previous post I said that I read on a message board that Ruutu was going back to Finland (I've never seen it mentioned before) and that it was just pure speculation.

WELL, WHAT DO YOU KNOW?

I've never seen it mentioned before because it was a joke (and pure speculation)!

Corvidae wrote:
No, I heard Dupuis was going to St. Louis and Ruutu was going back to Finland. Also, my sources tell me that Brooks Oprik wants a 7 year deal. The Penguins will pursue RFA Corry Perry if not signed by July 1st.

LiveWire6687 wrote:
i already knew you didn't have any sources but the information you just gave confirms it even more so.
Corvidae wrote:
It was a joke. I was imitating the crap you get from Buzz on the Turd.

I've been looking so hard for news on Ruutu that I'm willing to spend time on rumors (but I guess that's the fun of it this time of year)!

I want to start out (and remain) a half-decent, reputable blog, so I wanted to post this so anyone reading my blog doesn't think I'm a joke (I'm just a really passionate Pens fan AND TIRED OF WAITING FOR NEWS!)!

No comments: