Friday, June 27, 2008

Making it BIG in Blog City, Baby (a PuckDaddy Reference)!!

For just starting and as small as this blog is - having only 1, maybe 2 fans at the most (1 being my lovely mother), I never thought anyone else would be reading it. I just saw it as a way to enjoy some free time and allow me to get my thoughts down about what's currently going on (or not) with the Pens; and never expecting it to be read by other fans. But maybe there are a few others that are paying attention --

What am I babbling on about? I just got referenced on PuckDaddy today for my "OBVIOUSLY the candy is not free!" line in my "SHERO: 0 / UFA: 2" post yesterday (about 5 paragraphs down in their "On Orpik, Jagr and their respective piggy banks" post)!!!

Believe it or not, this line was actually an "afterthought" that I added this morning.

HOW COOL IS THAT?!

Thanks to PuckDaddy for making this novice blog writer's day (and giving it a chance)!!

I think I better end this post now before I get all "Sally Field" on here ("You like me, you really, really like me!")

No comments: