Friday, December 18, 2009

  • Wouldn't it make more sense for the Cryer fans to chant "Crosby sucks" when THEIR TEAM scores a goal and NOT when the Pens (particularly CROSBY) scores a goal??!!!! I don't get it.

  • Is it just me or does Daniel Carcillo look like the villain in Rocky and Bullwinkle (Boris)???! OK -- how about [Super] Mario (or Luigi)???! NO?? Perhaps he was this month's loser of Philly's shootout drill at practice (we can only hope - it's awful!)!!


These were actually my thoughts this time around -- not our anonymous guest poster (who is currenlty MIA)!!

5 comments:

Adesta said...

lmao I think he looks like the dude from Rocky and Bullwinkle definitely!!! Too funny.

And yeah, I don't get why they chant that Crosby sucks when he scores. Obviously, if he's scoring, he's not sucking.....uh duh!

CrackerLilo said...

I actually named my absolute favorite cocktail "Crosby Sucks" and described it as one of the more beautiful phrases in the English language. You'd think they'd *get it*, but instead, the virus is spreading. Oh, well. I love how he uses fan hate.

Whenever I was unfortunate enough to look at Carcillo, I thought, "That mustache so does not help." Ugly dude, ugly player.

Stephanie said...

@Adesta -- I was trying to figure out who he resembled and I couldn't quite make up my mind (I just knew he had a cartoonish villain look to him although MARIO is not a villain)!!! I'm glad I'm not the only one who thinks so!!
: )

@CrackerLilo -- AWESOME!! I absolutely LOVE the idea of your blog - THANKS for sharing - LOVE IT!!! ; )

Stephanie said...

PS --

THANKS for adding a link to my blog on yours @CrackerLilo!!!!

I added both of yours (@Adesta, @CrackerLilo) to mine!!!

; )

CrackerLilo said...

Thank you, Stephanie. :-) I realized when I was putting my links list together that I didn't go to enough Pens blogs!