Thursday, December 17, 2009

Here's a Juicy Tid Bit ...

And just in time for tonight's game!!!

According to The Philly Four blog (from "a credible source"), rumor has it that Flyers forward Jeff Carter had an affair with Scott Hartnell's wife, Lisa, and is a possible reason for the team's current disarray. Apparently, the team is "split over the situation."

Honestly, this just REEKS Philadelphia (they just have SO MUCH class - on and off the ice!)!!!

In a related allegation (also on The Philly Four blog), Danny Briere could be in the process of getting a divorce from his wife.

1 comment:

Adesta said...

Ok, maybe it's just me, but I actually got a laugh out of this. Maybe I'm just mean, I don't know.

I love how the speculation is there that this affair is what is causing the team to play poorly.

Whatever excuse they want to give......