Monday, March 16, 2009

Sorry for the Lack of Updates!

It's been quite a busy weekend, but I think everything is back to normal and I'll be back to updating the blog daily. I apologize for the lack of posts.

John and I went to the game on Saturday. It was quite a disappointing loss after a 2-point lead, but at least we got a point out of it. I enjoyed getting to see Ruutu back in action at the Mellon Arena even though he didn't get much ice time (he was on the ice to assist Campoli on the Senators first goal which was his 100th NHL career point - BTW). He was pretty quiet / low-key otherwise. OH - and we also got to finally see, first-hand, the Ken Kennedy video he made for TK after he scored in the second period which was pretty cool (John was pretty hyped about it and I guess I was too!).

"Goal scored by Tyyyyylleeeeerrrrr Kennedy ... Kennedy!!"


I have some pictures I took on Saturday at the game and of the progress on the Consol Energy Center that I'll post sometime later today or tomorrow.

No comments: