Sunday, March 1, 2009

Pre-Game News

SIDNEY CROSBY
Crosby joined the team for practice yesterday, but still does not know whether or not he will play in this afternoon's game.

"I skated harder than I did (Friday at a morning skate) in Chicago; I felt like I was able to," Crosby said yesterday. "Hopefully, I don't feel any more soreness (today)."

"If I have... the thought I'm good to go, I'm going to give it the best shot I can," said Crosby, who joked his teammates "probably don't want (him) back" given their 2-0-0 mark in the games he missed this week.

PETR SYKORA
Sykora did not practice yesterday due to "an upper body injury," but is expected to be in this afternoon's lineup against the Dallas Stars.

PHILIPPE BOUCHER
Boucher has been recovering at home in Dallas, so he made an appearance at practice yesterday stating that "he will rejoin the Penguins today, with an eye on skating 'in the near future.'" Boucher underwent surgery on February 13th having two screws inserted into his left foot to fix a broken bone.
"It's already pretty stable," Boucher said of his left foot, which was braced in a walking boot yesterday.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anyone have a live feed link...
my FSN stopped working!!!
AHH