Friday, July 1, 2011

BUT ... Just A Few More "Jagr Watch" Developments

I am seriously going to bed the second I post this (because this is just one roller coaster ride that I no longer want to be on at the moment; I'm getting sick)!

I forgot to mention one more important Rossi tidbit in his article from last night.  Rossi reports that Jagr has received offers for one-year deals from both Montreal and Detroit AND, despite everyone assuming that the sticking point is that all the other teams are offering Jagr significantly more and Pens offer was final, Rossi says all offers are for about $2 million which is around what the Penguins are rumored to have offered (and Shero has said was a "competitive offer").  Well, yes, it's competitive ... they seem to be [THE SAME] quite close, so what's the problem?  I'm SO confused ... I'm even more confused than I was before I said I was going to bed the last time!  I'll just hurry up and get to the next "development."

SO LASTLY ...

According to TIOPS's DePaoli, sources are saying that Jagr is having "minor concerns about connecting with Pens young core" (the actual title of his post); DePaoli apparently spoke to Svoboda over the phone at 9:00 PM last evening and said, "we {may} need a few days to sort things out."

Another thing that popped out at me while visiting TIOPS was a comment (from "Balthazaar") on the article I was reading (mentioned above):... which listed and led to the following link ... CLICK HERE (and notice what the pictures are named; just in case, I took a screen cap - SEE BELOW!)
"Pfft why would the Pens put this up already?"

It is quite surprising to see it on the page, but it can easily be explained by Rossi's most recent article which I discussed in my last post (unless the Penguins were aware that there had been a leak, so they released information [to Rossi] in order to cover their tracks).

WHO KNOWS AT THIS POINT ... I CAN'T WAIT FOR TOMORROW AT 12 NOON SO MY MIND CAN QUIT WORKING WITH ALL THIS BACK-AND-FORTH NONSENSE!!

GOOD NIGHT, PENS NATION ... I mean it this time!!

No comments: