Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Lots of AWESOME Pens News Today - Pens Release Promotional Schedule!!

The Penguins released their promotional schedule today since the season is quickly approaching.  The big announcement today with the release of the promotional schedule was that they will be giving away a "commemorative first-game ticket" at the home-opener October 7th against the Philadelphia Flyers.


The Pens also announced today that Prospect Camp begins this coming Friday, September 10th (hockey is right around the corner, gang!)!!!  It runs from September 10th through Tuesday, September 14th and will be held in London, Ontario. 

The Penguins will arrive on September 17th to begin their training camp the following day.

8 comments:

Unknown said...

I agree with you. This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job.advertising pens

Unknown said...

Nice blog, How can i know to miss this blog ago ! your blog must be famous ! keep going your blog,Good article thanks for sharing,i will recommend this to my friends.promotional advertising pens

Unknown said...

I like this post very much, You have defined it very simply for so I understand what you say, In this post your writing level is also excellent to us. This is great issue you have done on this topic really very well.promotional advertising pens

Unknown said...

I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me.

voip service providers

Unknown said...

This is like my fourth time stopping over your Blog. Normally, I do not make comments on website, but I have to mention that this post really pushed me to do so. Really great post .White Label SEO

Unknown said...

I have been researching this subject for a few days now for a report I am writing. Your post has been very helpful in this regard. Sleeping Pills Online

Unknown said...

Fire Rated Door Frames
This post is truly inspiring. I like your post and everything you share with us is current and very informative, I want to bookmark the page so I can return here from you that you have done a fantastic job .

mical3211 said...

I have a great respect for incremental improvement, and I've done that sort of thing in my life, but I've always been attracted to the more revolutionary changes. I don't know why. Because they're harder. They're much more stressful emotionally. And you usually go through a period where everybody tells you that you've completely failed.
Valium Online