Friday, March 19, 2010

Off-Day Notes - Malkin at Practice

  • practice was held this afternoon at the Iceoplex in Southpointe

  • Malkin hit the ice this afternoon to practice with the time for the first time since his injury (he tested it Wednesday and Thursday, but with a negative result); he's still listed as day-to-day and it's unknown whether or not he'll be in the lineup tomorrow afternoon against the Carolina Hurricanes (but it would appear good to me since he practiced today!)

  • The lines for today's practice were (forwards): Kunitz-Crosby-Dupuis; Ponikarovsky-Malkin-Fedotenko; Cooke-Staal-Guerin; Rupp-Kennedy-Adams

3 comments:

EHisCDN said...

no Talbot?

Stephanie said...

I didn't even notice that, but it doesn't look like it ... he's been a scratch lately (between him and TK) ... I'm not sure what's up with that (I'm thinking he's still nursing that shoulder ... don't know)!

EHisCDN said...

Yea, I noticed he was a healthy scratch before.
Maybe he is nursing his shoulder, I'd prefer he sit out a couple games now than in the playoffs though.
Was he even at practice? I'm assuming he was though.