Monday, March 14, 2011

Crosby Skates!!


I just got a text, as many of you probably have, that Sid is back on the ice this morning practicing IN FULL GEAR!!!  The Pens webpage is reporting that he spent nearly 15 minutes on the ice.


As much as I'm excited about this news and seeing him "back where he belongs," I'm still leery and hoping that this isn't a sign he's coming back this season.  I just think it would probably be wise for him to think about the long-term repercussions it would possibly have on him and his career.  I'm certain there are very capable and knowledgeable people working with him, but I can't help but feel a little hesitant to have him anywhere close to playing a game and would prefer he wait for his "comeback" next season.

At any rate, it's good to see you back, Sid!!! ; )

No comments: