Tuesday, October 5, 2010

That's So MAF (the musings of a Penguins goalie)!

I haven't had one of these in some time and I just realized HOW MUCH I've actually missed it because Fleury is just TOO FUNNY!!!

From today's Pittsburgh Post-Gazette:
Penguins players were asked "If they could change one thing about hockey, anything at all, what would it be?"

Goaltender Marc-Andre Fleury put a different spin on the same idea.

"Maybe have music in practice -- a little bit of everything so there's no fights," he said.

Asked why that would be the thing he changed, Fleury said, "Because I'm lonely sometimes in the net."

3 comments:

EHisCDN said...

Flower is so cute! Plus I've been seriously starved for some hockey related news, slowest off season ever!

Hannah said...

I love him, he's so awesome! Let's get Flower some music!

EHisCDN said...

I think someone should sit behind the net at practice with a boom box and blare some music for flower!